Thursday, October 19, 2006

Well, its official...


WE ARE PREGNANT! Just found out yesterday (10/18/06). We are very lucky that it didn't take too long. Although Ryan was looking forward to a lot more practicing! (chuckle)

We decided not to tell anyone until 3 months are up, with the exception of 2 people: Janie, Ryan's mom, and Amy, my sister. We told Janie because her mom just died 1 1/2 weeks ago. It wasn't easy losing her mom (it never is) and we thought the news about this new little life would really cheer her up, which it did! And then we told Amy because not only is she my sis but she is a nurse. I wanted to be able to talk to someone who would immediately pick up the phone and give me "there there's", but also give me medical support. They aren't happy about being sworn to secrecy, but they don't have a choice! But at least everyone is reading this blog for the first time.

See Janie, it was easy not telling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDES!!! I'm just reading the blog and catching up on the good news (since I just found out January 24th)

And now I'm realizing that I DID hear Krista mention that her blog when we were having dinner in OCTOBER right before I left for Bangladesh!!

I totally understand why you guys didn't mention anything at dinner - since it was shortly after you became "officially" pregnant...but OMG you guys did so well about not sharing the news! (Almost too well!! =P )