Saturday, March 17, 2007

26 Weeks - Ode to the bra

The bra. Let me just tell you about the bra.

(Eric Joe, this may be a little TMI for you so you may want to skip ahead)

So, I used to have nice boobs that came with nice bras. Cute bras. Lacy bras- some were even sexy push-ups. What happened to my nice, 32 D's? Sometimes I was a 34 C. Two months ago I became a 34 DD. Egads. Last week...I became...oh god...let me sit down...

36 E.

Yes, the "E" is for enormous. They don't make a lot of 36 E's. 38 and 40 E's, yes, but not 36.

Did you know that E-cups often come with 4 latches on the back? That is a HUGE FREAKIN' BRA.

To you boob men out there who think this is great? Well its not. They are heavy. Jugular. Ginormous. From outer-space. As Ryan said to them last week, "I don't even know who you are!"

Ode to the boobs. Ode to the bra.

Ladies, if you are planning on becoming pregnant, word to the wise. Your boobs will continue to grow while prego (and apparently after) so if you have to buy a bra, only buy one. And for god's sake, don't buy it at Nordstrom, like I did.

2 comments:

Heather C said...

Krista...you are cracking me up!! I don't know what's funnier: this post or that scary picture of my brother wearing your bra!!! Hey, be proud of your BIG boobs, some of us wish we had them!!! :)

Eric said...

i toughed it out and read on...that's pretty sexy ryan!