So Aunt Flo showed up. Ladies, you know who I am talking about; Men, don't ask. 13 months! It's been 13 months since she was last here! This is sooooooo annoying.
I am always caught off guard by how much my love for this little lady grows each day. Each morning, no matter how little sleep I get the night before, there is just something about seeing her adorable smile in that little crib of hers when she awakes. Ryan saw it for the first time last week. He says to me "Is she always this happy when she wakes up?" My response: "Doesn't it just make your day?" How could it not.
I have car envy. Or should I say crossover sports utility vehicle envy. I really want one.
You've read the headlines, right? The ones about PVC-this and PVC-that and how it is bad for our kids and our environment? I guess you'd only know if you have little ones running around. Well, the stuff stinks. PVC's that is. Think "new shower curtain" smell. Yah, I don't really want those poisonous gasses around my little one. So a fellow mom and I are inventing a new product. I can't tell you what it is quite yet because I KNOW one of my devoted readers will steal the idea. But just know that something big is coming to the world of baby. The PVC-free world, that is.
Our little girl is sick again. Poor baby. I think she caught my cold.
We didn't really take any pics this week but watch this video- her new facial expression is just hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is unbelievably cute. I can't wait to see how she likes the foot piano!
awwwww c'mon...you didn't take ANY pictures of Melia last week...
Well, I get to cuddle her once a week, I consider myself a lucky lady..
Post a Comment