Its a new year, a new day. So many things to be thankful for. One thing I am thankful for? The right to no longer update the blog weekly. Pthaat! to all of you who gave me crap each week when I didn't update it. Call me if you want an update! It takes time and well, I am sorta busy these days! It was too much. I couldn't go on like that! It was inconcievable! That, and my computer ran out of disk space so I couldn't download anymore pics. But this is my new computer with lots of room for pics- I will still update often, just not weekly. I will download new pics this weekend, and get the blog updated with new Melia pics.
Happy 2008 to all!
Love, Krista, Ryan and Melia
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment