Sunday, July 13, 2008

From white trash to intellectual

This is just too cute. I call it "white trash: compliments of Vitaman D whole milk". Melia has this new thing where she sucks in a mouthfull of milk from her sippy cup and then spits it out all over herself (and me if I'm holding her). She did this right as I was putting her in her high chair, so she got stripped down and got to eat in her diaper.














Then the next day, we look over and see this:

3 comments:

Elena said...

Okay ( little misty eyed here...) - did anyone notice in that first photo that our Melia has lost her "baby legs" and now has toddler legs? Wow..wasn't it just last week I was holding her on my lap squishing her little chubby thighs...time does really fly when you are having fun!!

Grammy said...

Yippy ~ Skippy!!!!! Another reader. I hoped she would love reading. That makes all four grandchildren star readers. Yeah!! Melia!!

Michelle said...

Aidan does the same thing with his milk. He is known as the champion milk dribbler at his day care... I'm glad to see that it's a family trait!