Melia having her own ice cream cone since it was 31 cent scoop day at Baskin Robbins. I don't think she needs any help figuring out how to eat.

Happy Mama Day! We went on a good hike and had a picnic at Inspiration Point in Tilden Park and then had Melia's friend Emma, and Emma's mama and grandpa over for dinner that night. The last picture is the 2 girls feeling happy after having blueberry pudding cake for dessert!
Happy B-day Mama! Krista got her "Obsession" cake from Katrina Rozelle for the 6th year in a row! And of course Melia was all too happy to help her eat some :) Krista is also sporting her new "fresh" hair cut. And of course a picture to remember Abby!
A hot mid-spring day! It was so hot that there was a line to get into the pool near our house where they only let people in as others left, so we had no chance of getting in. So we made our own pool (from a vegetable box) and Melia loved it all the same. Then we setteled down for a little snack :)
Melia has really taken to repeating words that she hears. In this case, Krista calls Melia her "sweet pea" all the time and this is what Melia turned it into!
Jumping jack! What is Melia's new sport? Jumping. Jumping everywhere from everything. The kid is a jumping maniac and has no fear.
Melia absolutely loves her new goggles! I don't think she realizes they are for swimming yet ;)
See anything out of the ordinary?













1 comment:
I know I know I know.....(raising my hand and doing the pick me noise!!) EARRINGS!!???
Post a Comment