Melia and I went for our first run this week with Bob. Wait- who is this mysterious new man in our lives? Bob isn't a man- BOB is the coolest jogging stroller around! Yah yah, so what if she wasn't quite old enough to go in it. She has superior neck-strength so I thought: "Why not? Let's try it out." She LOVED it! She smiled and smiled.
Our little girl is doing great! She is doing much better with tummy time and will now lie on her tummy for about a minute before wanting to get up. On Monday she began lifting her head while on her tummy- woohoo! What else? Melia loves to be out and about- between moms groups, shopping and visiting the office, we are rarely bored!People keep telling us we look awfully rested for having a 2 month old. Most nights we get a decent amount of sleep. And last night she began her own bedtime routine! We put her in the little bassinet about 10pm and she puts herself to sleep. We just did it again tonight, and she did the same thing! She wakes up around 12 or 12:30am and Ryan gives her a bottle. Then around 1am Ryan rolls her into the bedroom where she will sleep until 5am or so. Then we get up, I feed her, and last night I put her back to bed (usually we lay on the couch) and she slept until 7:30am. Hopefully this will keep up and she will begin to sleep even longer.
PICTURES:
1) Naked laughing
2) Don't I look cute?
3) Melia's first luau! Don't you just LOVE the sandals?
4) Attached to mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment