So when I was 7 weeks pregnant, I had a lot of gas, but it didn't stink. Now my daughter has the same. I can't believe the amount of noises that come out of something so small and so cute.Melia is growing so much! I just packed away the first bag of clothes that no longer fit. Yikes! She will be 2 months next week. Holy crap! She is weighing in at about 12 pounds now, smiles daily, and has superior neck strength- we rarely have to hold her head. She also looks like she is ready to roll over and is starting to grasp things in her hand. Her eyes are totally funky right now- her right is a blue-gray and her left is literally half blue and half brown. Way cool! She also has icky cradle cap- but I am always picking at it...we are such monkeys. Time is going by too fast for me. Any tips on how to slow it down??
Favorite baby gadget of the week: my new auto bottle warmer. I just used it for the first time today and boy did it come in handy! She and I are always on the go so this really helped out.
Question: Truth time. Am I considered a bad mom if I am not a fan of breastfeeding? Most moms say how wonderful it is. I find it to be very distracting and feel guilty about feeling this way.
I went to the gym this week for the first time since Melia was born! It was so funny- while pregnant my heart rate could not go over 140, which for me was a walk. When I went to the gym, it was 10 minutes before I realized I didn't have to stop at 140! It felt so good to get back to the gym.
All-in-all, this mom-thing is pretty cool and I can't imagine my life without her.
Here is a sneak-peek at what we did this week.



1) I just took a bath. Boy am I happy! And look at my curls!2) Daddy and Melia at Ghiradelli
3) Look! I can sit up!
4) My first nap in my crib. Mommy invited a couple of friends to watch over me.
No comments:
Post a Comment