Top 5 things I love about motherhood:1) When she smiles at me, especially Angel Smiles
2) When we fall asleep together on the couch
3) Dancing together
4) Giving her a bath
5) Having her look up at me while nursing
1) His little girl's smile
2) A reason to leave work early
3) When she stretches and arches her back after waking up
4) Watching her grow and develop
5) Watching her hair curl after bathtime
6) Changing her diaper :-)
Top 5 things Melia loves about her mommy and daddy:
1) They cuddle me all the time and give me lots of kisses
2) I have an endless supply of milk available to me
3) I rarely have a poopy diaper
4) They read and sing to me
5) It's all about me!
Click here to see my video entitled "Perfect Just Like Mommy."



1 comment:
Ooh, I gave Melia that shirt. Great video... she is so cute!
Post a Comment