Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ok, Ok! Hold yer horses!

Sheesh! I'm a few days late with the post and everyone makes a stink about it! Well here ya go!

What is it about strangers wanting to touch Melia? On Sunday my office participated in the Solano Stroll, a local street festival. I brought Melia with me and made a onesie for her that said "Looking to buy or sell a house? Talk to my mommy." It was soooo cute- she was a hit!

The problem was that everyone who thought it was cute wanted to pinch her cheeks or touch her hand. This is so annoying. I felt like I needed to carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with me. I found myself having to back away alot to keep people from touching her. Her next onesie will read "I vomit on strangers who try to touch me."


Christmas in September? It is at the Smitty household. Well, sorta. See, Melia is growing so fast that she is outgrowing her clothes. She has the cutest Christmas pj's that we thought would fit her in December. Nope, they fit her in September. I look at this the same way as China- why only bring out the good stuff on holidays? Maybe I will pull out my Christmas jammies too. And make some cookies to leave for Santa. And milk...with one ice cube.

***************************************************
Lots of pictures this week...enjoy!
1) Baby Yoga- way cool!
2) Sucking my thumb, helps me sleep
3) Solano Stroll- cuddles with Mommy!
4) Hangin' with Isabella- legs in the air
5) Picnic at the park w/friends- legs in the air...again!














No comments: