Little Miss Melia went to swim class last Friday for the first time! Oh my, she l00ked so cute in her little bikini! It was too much. She had a blast and couldn't stop splashing around. One time she splashed herself so much that she started coughing- but she recovered nicely. Apparently the American Red Cross says no dunking kids in the water until they are at least 1 yr. old so she will just have to wait.
Feet. She found her feet. It is all about the feet. Feet when she wakes up, feet when she eats, feet for breakfast.
On Sunday I once again ran the Nike Women's Half Marathon. But the best part was the new addition to my cheering squad...you guessed it, the 25inch beauty. It was the best! Jill made the coolest sign: one side said "Run your buns off" and had a picture of a hamburger bun; the other said "Run Baby Run" and had a huge picture of Melia. It was so great! Very inspirational. Thanks Jill! And thanks to the cheering squad for coming out at the butt crack of dawn.

2 comments:
CONGRATS!! (Amazing - I cannot believe that you are doing a half marathon JUST 4 MONTHS after having your first child!)
I'm in awe! =)
Yeah Krista!! You are a ROCK STAR and we are all so proud of you. Thanks for all the photos, I love them!! Melia is just a little cutie and I can't wait to see her!!
Post a Comment