Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Rolling Over











Ryan's brother Lance flew up from San Diego this past weekend to meet Melia. We had a great time and Melia really seemed to love her Uncle Lance. These pictures were taken at our favorite breakfast spot, Cock A Doodle Cafe in Oakland.

I can't believe that Melia rolled over while on her belly! Can you? Where does the time go. She has also learned to utilize her vocal chords. Her favorite thing is waking up at 4am and talking and singing VERY LOUD. Like we wouldn't hear her!

My mom's group had a potluck yesterday at another mom's house. Melia and her friend Melina were next to each other and started to have the cutest conversation. Click on the arrow at the bottom left of the video and be sure to turn up your volume (ignore the adults talking in the background).

The loud one is Melia. :-)

1 comment:

gabriela said...

Wow. What a beautiful sweet girl you have. It's amazing how parallel Melia and Lucia are! I think we were brought together for a reason! Hopefully now that I'm in the east bay we can have playdates.