Monday, May 11, 2009

Yeah - Big Girl Panties and Boots

So Melia got a box in the mail today from a special Auntie Mel. When she got home and opened the box, she found some good loot: rain botos (for stomping in the puddles), new pajamas and ..... big girl panties (because Melia has started asking to go pee-pee in the potty - 5 nights in a row now. Well who knew a kid (who's not even 2 years old yet) could get so excited about big girl panties. Watch the videos below and you'll see what I mean.





3 comments:

Grammy said...

Just too damn cute!! I was laughing so hard my sides hurt.

Eric said...

too cute!

Elena said...

Wow...so many comments I could make on this...

#1 Wait till she discovers Victoria's Secret (sorry, Ryan, but she will...)

#2 Good Video to save to bring out for that first date, meeting the parents moment (sorry, Ryan - but she will date...)