Ok, ok, we know we've been slacking big time on the blog thing. But let's face it - Krista was the one doing most of the posts and frankly she now uses Facebook to send out updates of the little one. However I wanted to a post a new video of Melia to share with Charles and didn't want it on Facebook, so here's our first update in 8 months ;)
This video is the result of Melia and me playing a game where we whisper jibberish in each other's ears, which for some reason she just thinks is really hysterical. So after doing this for a couple weeks I decided to start using some of the Korean words I remember to see if she thought that was also jibberish or if she would figure out if they were real words - just not english. Well it seems she started catching on because she would repeat some of the words afterward, so I decided to teach her how to repeat them. I'm amazed she did so well - this is a video of our first practice. I'll leave it to Uncle Charles to judge, but I'd say it was a pretty dang good pronunciation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment