Monday, November 06, 2006

7 weeks- I have a lot of gas, but it doesn't stink


Ok, so I don't want a picture this week. I feel like a cow! My boobs are like canteloupes. Not that they are juicy or anything, just HEAVY. Ryan's not happy with me. I said we could take his picture.

Can we just say...EMOTIONAL? Yech.

I think I had a tiny bout of morning sickness, but if I eat something immediately upon waking, I seem to be fine. Although I REALLY hate eating that early. I was never a fan of breakfast!

Speaking of being up early, Ryan is a new man. His alarm now goes off at 7am and it is my job to get him out of bed by 7:15. The other day, his alarm went off at 7:00 and I heard him reset it. I went to his alarm, saw that he reset it for 7:50, and woke him right up. Uh uh, nope. Up by 7:15!

Not sure what that has to do with our baby, except that perhaps he is working towards waking up early.

We have our first doctor appointment this week. We will keep you posted.

Ryan was reading something that pets can sense when their owner is pregnant. I wonder if Abby and Chuckie know. I hope Abby is ok; she is having an ultrasound tomorrow. Like mother like daughter.

I guess I should point out that our baby is the size of a raspberry. It is kinda odd imagining a round, bumpy, seeded object in my tummy. Especially one that is red.

No comments: