Monday, November 13, 2006

8 weeks- had first doctor's appointment


Ok, I am grossed out. I just watched a placenta being delivered. My high school sex-ed class forgot to show us this part. Ewe, ewe, ewe.

We had our first appointment last Wednesday. Sure enough, there was a baby! And thank goodness, there was only one! Everything looked good. The baby measured nearly a half inch with a due date of June 24th. It appears I have already gained a little weight. I am not happy about this so I joined a gym. :-)

Ewe. Flashback.


I am still very fortunate to have not had any morning sickness that involves vomiting. Sometimes my tummy feels a bit sour, but I just keep a lot of pretzels by my side. It takes me until about 2pm before I feel like 100%.

My boobs feel like they have tripled in size- according to babycenter.com they will soon become a shelf.

Other than that, we are doing good! It's hard not to tell anyone. It has become such a natural part of our daily conversation and we can't wait to share the news!

No comments: