
SURPRISE to all who are reading this for the first time!
Well, we just couldn't keep this in any longer. We decided to let those closest to us know. The reason for not saying anything was obvious, at least we thought. In the event that something happened, we didn't want to be answering questions. But we realized that if something DID happen, you are the people we'd want to go through this with. But, nothing will happen...so...
153 pounds. Yuch. But I feel fine. Still haven't had any morning sickness. My acne is pretty bad so I saw the dermatologist this past week. Since I am pregnant, there aren't a whole lot of options. But we are trying a few. I have had some pretty nasty headaches though, and feel tired during the day. Oh, and Ryan will be the first to tell you how moody I am.
I joined a gym (thanks, Heather!) and got a personal trainer. He is teaching me how to strengthen my core so that my back with be able to support the weight. Glad I did this.
What else? Oh, we have our first prenatal class this Tuesday so that should be interesting.
Thanksgiving is this week and we are heading to Tahoe again for what will probably be our last QUIET TurkeyDay together. We are really looking forward to that, but also eagerly anticipating the new changes in our lives.
Ok, signing off for this week. Check back weekly as we update the blog each weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment