

Do you like avocado's? I sure do! And now that the muffin (or as Reid would say "Baby Smitty" and Amy would say "fruit salad") is the size of an avocado, I like them even more!
I had another doctor's appointment this week and got to hear the baby's heartbeat! It was so amazing. I even heard the baby kicking! The baby's heartbeat was beating in sync with mine- obviously it was going faster, but it was right in tune with my own. It was so melodic! Now I need to go buy some Baby Einstein CD's and start playing them for little muffin. If I had known I was going to listen to the heartbeat, I would have had Ryan come. The next appointment Ryan will be in India so I will bring a tape recorder. Maybe you will get to hear it too- if anyone can figure out how to add sound to this blog, Ryan can.
My weight is good, I've gained about 4 pounds. Now it seems I will be gaining about a pound per week. Oh joy, oh rapture.
Speaking of kicking, I should be able to start feeling the baby kick over the next couple of weeks! Yikes! This is sooooo exciting. We received a couple of children's books at Christmas and I went and bought some more so that I can start reading to the baby- I can't wait to have the room cleaned out and a rocking chair in there so I can just sit and read. One book I bought is called "The Day I Swapped My Dad For Two Goldfish." Hehe.
What else. You should all be thankful for these pictures. I am tired of Ryan running around with a camera and taking my picture! Aargh! Oh, and another annoying thing is that the acne is back. Boise and Colorado cleared me up and now it is back. Very annoying. I am going to see the dermatologist in a couple of weeks.
Want to know what I love? Anything spicy or lemon. Mmmmm...Miss Grace Baking (www.missgrace.com) has the BEST lemon cakes. Ryan's aunt sent a gift basket to Colorado with these cakes and they were SO GOOD!!!!! I wonder what a spicy lemon cake would taste like? Can we say wacky cravings??? Hehe.
Have a good week!
1 comment:
I love avocados and my grandchildren. You look great, Krista. Sure enjoyed spending a week with you, Ryan, Lisa, Mark, Lance, Heather, Alec and Reid. Thank you for taking such good care of my precious grandbaby.
Post a Comment