
Well, it's week 15 and all is well here on our last day in snowy Colorado! I think I popped yesterday...I can no longer call my belly button an "inny." The baby is now 4 inches long and weighs 2-1/2 ounces. If you shine a flashlight to my belly the baby will supposedly turn away!
Pregnancy and colds don't mix. Yes, I have been hit by the bug. Everyone tells you different things about what you should and shouldn't take- it is very stressful. A nurse says one thing, a pharmacist says another. Yikes! Can't everyone just agree?
I have a doctor's appointment this week- they MIGHT be able to tell the sex. Unfortunately I won't be able to tell you what it is because Ryan doesn't want to know. We will see how long he can handle the suspense of not knowing. If they aren't able to tell me this week, then I will know in two weeks as we have the official sonogram then.

Happy New Year's everyone! We will talk to you in 2007!
No comments:
Post a Comment