Thursday, December 28, 2006

14 weeks, 5 days- Welcome to the Second Trimester


So it's the Thursday after Christmas...sorry for the delay but we've been jet-setting for the holidays. First we landed in Boise, where we left with baby presents galore. Then it was off to Colorado, where we opened up even more. Needless to say, this baby is already spoiled and it isn't even here yet!

It's official: sleeping sucks.

Perhaps it's the travelling, but I am now waking up every few hours. Not just to go to the bathroom, but I just wake up. One night I was wide awake for about 4 hours.

Guess I'm preparing early.

I am not happy about it.

ALTHOUGH... Alec (our nephew) has a really cool clock that projects the time on the ceiling so when I wake up, I don't have to fight hard to figure out what time it is. I just look up at the ceiling, read the time, and know how much time I have left to sleep.

(Side note: we are still in Colorado and it's snowing! Cool! Except it is adding to the existing 2 feet already on the ground)

Lisa (my sister-in-law) gave me a really cool gift- it is a loon to help knit a baby hat...it's so easy! I am almost done with it. I'll post a picture when I am done.

I am still feeling well. My headaches aren't as frequent either. I don't know if it is the dry air here in Colorado but my acne has cleared up. I am sure once I get home it will return.

Please note: this week our baby is the size of a lemon.

No comments: