Monday, December 18, 2006

13 Facts About Pregnancy...

Week 13: 13 Facts About Pregnancy

1. Wearing heels is not a very smart thing to do
2. I am allowed to relax
3. The in-between stage makes it difficult to fit into clothes
4. I don't have a pregnancy glow -its called acne
5. I love that life is no longer about just Ryan and me
6. I get lots of massages!
7. I can eat whatever I want and get away with it
8. I have to pee a lot
9. Everyone is very protective of me, even the kitties
10. Large boobs aren't as glamorous as they seem, although they make for some GREAT cleavage!
11. "Baby brain" has developed (forgetful, lose train of thought)
12. I am much more sensitive to different fabrics and textures
13. I feel like I have angels watching over me all the time

Is that a jumbo shrimp I see?

No comments: