Sunday, April 15, 2007

Aaaahhh! We're at 30 weeks!

Aaaahhh! 30 weeks? Are we nuts? What have we gotten ourselves into? We are no longer in our 20's. I miss the 20's. I am closer to giving birth than not! Aaahhh! Ok, freakout mode is on. It's WAY on! Our house is full of baby stuff. The upstairs is a mess. The room isn't painted...why is it that when you have a baby you have to paint the room anyway? What is wrong with white walls? We still need furniture. Where will ALL of these clothes go? And who is going to wash them? Is Tide ok or do I really have to use Dreft? I steam cleaned the carpet this weekend. It wasn't even dirty! I steam cleaned the window channels. Those WERE dirty. Eeuch. Where will the cat box go now? What if I don't like the paint color we picked? What if I can't handle the pain? AaahhhH!!

Is there any turning back?

Can I pay someone to have the baby for me?

Oh man, I am stuck.

Oh man...

Oh man...

I think I need some ice cream. I will be right back.








Ok, I feel better. Thank you Missy and Steven for the gift certificate for the ice cream. This was CLEARLY an emergency.

No comments: