Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Introducing Melia Jae Smith

Hi there,

This won't be a long one as it is 2am in the morning and we are going to try and get an hour or so of sleep.

Krista did really great today and gave birth to our daughter, Melia Jae Smith.

She was born at 1:59pm (we got bumped by two emergency c-sections). She weighed in at 7 lbs, 4 oz and was 19 inches long.q

We'll post pictures when we get a chance to connect with a computer, but both krista and melia are doing really well.

Hope you all are sleeping well!

13 comments:

Rebeccah said...

Can't wait to see miss Melia!! Congrats to both of you.

tw said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! =)

Elena said...

Doesn't anybody sleep? Jeesh!! I am so happy for all three of you, can't wait to meet Melia...we are so proud of you all!!

Jenny said...

You couldn't ask for a more perfect baby! Congrats to you both! Happy Birthday, Melia! You are one very special little girl!

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

1:59PM...you coulda slept in =) Congrats guys! Welcome Melia!

margie said...

CONGRATULATIONS from me too !! May she bring you a lifetime of joy and happiness. Hope I'll get to meet her too !

Aanan said...

Congratulations!!

And Happy Birthday Ryan...

The Conster said...

Congrats to the three of you! Melia, how do you feel now that you are out in this big, badass world??? ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Aww, she's such the "poser" - but an adorable one! I can't wait to see the three of you - soon, I hope.

APoetsDisguise said...

CONGRATS!!! She's beautiful (so is here name)!!! Saw the balloons, thought... "she's here!!!" I especially like the arms over head, relaxing pic (just carrying on with some fetal positions!)!!! She must be feeling very loved and safe! Lots of hair!!! Really a doll... Susan at 949

APoetsDisguise said...

Whoops... should be "her" about the name in prior comment... Yikes, guess i should use the "preview" button! Hope there are many more pics to come. I hope you two are sleeping.... hummm..... don't know about that....