Monday, June 25, 2007

Pictures are up!







These are all albums from friends and family- hope you enjoy them!

(If you have pictures that aren't posted here, please email me the link!)

Krista and Ryan's Album #1
6/19/07- the day of; 6/20/07- friends visit at the hospital
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ejd5ehd.5u51f8yh&x=0&y=rv08k5

Krista and Ryan's Album #2
Melia- candid shots
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ejd5ehd.6nqxxzzt&x=0&y=q3v2q1

Janie's Photo Album
The night before the big day through 6/25/07, including Ryan's b'day celebration
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=15x8z6w3.214r1dsr&x=0&y=1orx4p

Jill's Album
Melia's b'day, 6/19/07

Aunti Mel's Album
At the hospital, 6/21/07; coming home 6/22/07
http://www.photoshow.net/scripts_main/build/player.php?show=nsHaNbFxg

Beccah's Album, dated 6/22/07
Coming home, 6/22/07
http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/chadandbeccah/Melia/

Dad and Marcia's Album, dated 6/19/07
At the hospital, 6/22/07
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=thb3vi8.14wfk9bk&Uy=-kqnq0g&Ux=0

3 comments:

Heather Jane Collum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Jane Collum said...

Oh I just love these pictures!! I can't wait to meet Melia and snuggle her! Boy Ry, you sure are a night owl! You need to make sure and get all your beauty sleep!!

Unknown said...

best pics!!! i'm so happy for you guys and i'm coming over soon...

love,
andres