What can I say, I am exhausted at the end of the day. I think I am more pooped now than I was when Melia wasn't sleeping through the night. Thus my slackerness. Is that even a word? (See, that just goes to show you how exhausted I am- I am making up words!)
Ok, so Melia is now officially 20 months old. THAT is why I am poopled. (Yes, another made-up word) I also started updating the world about Melia's rants and raves via FaceBook. I luv FB. I can say 'luv' can't I? But I realized that FB doesn't record the memories, it simply posts it as a status update. Well sheesh, it's not like FB will be around forever, thus this blog entry.
So I thought I would give it another shot, this blog. I write in my work blog consistently, so let's see if I can resume it here...








PICTURES
1) Melia and Mommy flew to Boise last weekend with Aunti Mel, Uncle Les, Aunti Beccah, and Uncle Chad for Auntie Amy's baby shower. We also got to visit with Grandma and Papa, as well as Uncle Henry! It was really cold in Boise but we were so happy to be there!
2) This picture was taken tonight. The Oscars were on so Melia had a late bath. This was her hair after being blow-dryed.
3) Sticker fun! Aunti Mel and Uncle Les sent Melia a package for Hanukkah. The best part were the packing peanuts and stickers!
4) Melia LOVES helping mommy cook in the kitchen. Here we are making panini's and skillet corn for dinner.
5) Melia's new favorite game is called "go!" It's basically a piggyback ride through the house.
6) Daddy and Melia created another game called "sleeping bag." This is Melia and Tiger (yes, there is a new one!) "playing" sleeping bag with daddy.
7) Grandma and Papa came out to visit in January. While they were here we went to swim class. Check me out in my cool Speedo from Grammy!
8) Over Christmas we spent 2 weeks in Southern California. Here is a picture of Melia and Reid while we were waiting for breakfast in Malibu.
____________________________________________________________
ok, you are caught up. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment