Saturday, February 03, 2007

20 weeks! We are half way there!


Ok, just a note. I switched over this blog thing to my google account, which the blog gods kept asking me to do. Ryan, if you are reading this way over in India, can you please figure out how to unlink it from google? It has my real estate info attached to it now! Like my picture? Thank you all for your patience.

I am up super early today as I have a plane to catch in about an hour and a half. Auntie Mel offered to fly me down to So. Cal for a few days while Ryan was away. And you don't say no to Auntie Mel. And because Ryan is in India, he took the camera, so there won't be a picture of my belly this week. I'd rather see pictures of the Taj Mahal anyway!

For those of you who remember when Ryan came back from India the last time, he brought back a belly. Well, you will be happy to know that he is working hard on not bringing it back this time. No sympathy weight for him! (Although sympathy gas, now that is another story- all this gas talk- you don't want to come over.)

I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and all is well! I have finally caught up in baby weight and have gained 8 pounds. Everything else looked good. I got to hear the heartbeat again, and heard the baby kicking left and right. At the time I couldn't feel it, but last night I did! I am positive! Well, maybe. But I really think I did this time! We have our ultrasound a week from Monday so hopefully the muffin will cooperate and tell us what he/she is!

Ok, my ride is here so I am going to sign off! Love from the Smitty's!


(this picture was taken 2/6 at Janie's house)

No comments: