Sunday, May 06, 2007

33 weeks- its hot, hot, HOT!

OMG- it was so hot this weekend! Today it reached a balmy 91 degrees. I am SOOOOO thankful it isn't like this everyday. I can not stand the heat. Hot, sweaty, sticky, icky...and pregnant. Not a good combination. Not at all.

Nope.

It is currently 9:24 pm, outside is 77 degrees, upstairs is 86, downstairs is 80.

I will never sleep. Which means Ryan will never sleep.

Speaking of Ryan, he was so sweet and brought me a cold foot bath for my sausage-like feet.

...hot, sweaty, sticky, icky...and swollen. Yeuch.

On another note, we took our birth-prep course today. It was hot in that room! But the class was good and the teacher was great. Best of all, Ryan watched a birth! And survived! He tried so hard not to, but he did it! Class...successful!

OH! The nursery is about 90% complete! We finished painting the room and furniture, and last weekend our neighbors helped us move the furniture back in. We have new knobs on order for the furniture, still have to install the night shade, and a few other details to attend to. My glider will be here in about 3 weeks (I CAN'T wait!). We've hung some clothes and filled the changing table with diapers. I haven't removed any of the tags from the clothes- I don't want to jinx anything. I didn't pack the hospital bag last week, but this week I will- just in case.

Did I mention it was hot? Wow, is it hot.

Ok, time to find a swimming pool. Until next week!

No comments: