Sunday, May 20, 2007

35 weeks- woah da' pressure!

Top 3 must have's for all pregnant women:

1) Moisture-wicking underwear from Motherhood Maternity
2) "Amazonian Bar," cocoa and shea butter massage bar from Lush
3) Crocs- ergonomical and roomy
__________________________________

I have finally started to pack the bag for the hospital. Why? Because I realized Melia could actually come at anytime now. She is head-down and has dropped; I also have a lot of pressure on the pelvic area. My Ob-Gyn said this doesn't mean she will come early, but I think she will. So I am packing the bag. Just in case...

Ooooh, guess what I just realized. I have a maximum of 6 weeks before I can have a beer! A real beer! A cold, frothy beer. Mmmmm...beer.

Everyone keeps asking if I am still working. The answer to this question is yes. Yes, I am still working. I will continue to work up until I can't anymore! Why not? My job allows me to take lots of breaks during the day, and a lot of the work can be done from home. Once the baby comes, I will see how it goes. Fortunately I have the luxury of flexibility. If I want to work, I can, if I don't, I will refer my business out and still get a referral fee. I have the perfect space at my desk for a bouncy chair too! So we will see how it goes!!

I wonder if I can put that beer into my IV when I go into labor.

OOOOHHH YAH!!

No comments: